What is the furthest drive you have done on one drive?

Around 700 miles, which is just over halfway to WDW from our place. If I'm the only driver I like to get just past halfway before taking a break for the night.

1180 miles. Up early and on the road until late. We were not going to Disney. ☹️. It’s a regular relocation trip we make. I make him stop overnight now.

We have driven the 1,000 miles from Colorado to Illinois and the 1,128 miles from Orlando to Peoria, IL. But we were also in our 20's back then. ;)

About 12 hours of actual driving. Breakfast took about 10 minutes, Gas took about 10 also and lunch took about 30. Also rest stops probably took about 30 minutes total as well. So about 13 or so total hours on the road of which 12 were spent driving.

I would say about 700 miles. We drove to Oswego to empty my sons dorm during Covid.
We planned to stay the night but with nothing really open and no traffic, we ate lunch and drove all the way back home.

Cody, Wyoming to Toledo Washington- just under 1000- took us about 16 hours- we did stop for lunch and dinner.
This past weekend I drove 520 miles to Toronto Canada to take my daughter to a boutique there to get a wedding dress- was a fun road trip.

I would say 200 miles
Really? That is the furthest you have driven?? One day we were talking about where we wanted to go to dinner and jokingly said "good and plenty in Lancaster, PA" (which recently closed -so sad) and we just looked at each other and said - sure lets do it- we drove 200 miles, had dinner and drove 200 miles right back home.

Probably 800. I do all the driving because otherwise I get car sick.
Don't do that long anymore. About 400 is my limit.

I think it was 1200 miles. Lots of 1060 mile drives to WDW. The 1060 mile trips take about 15-17 hours, but I think one of the 1200 mile trips was about 20.5 due to traffic issues around a holiday time.

1050 miles, from my house to Disney World. Our goal was to make it to Savannah and stop, but we got to Savannah at like 2:30 and decided to keep going. :car:

In 2013, we did a cross country road trip, but I don't think any of the parts of that road trip were longer.

We have driven from southern Ontario Canada straight through to Disney World on many occasions, approximately 1300 to 1400 miles depending on which route we take.

I have personally driven for 12 hours from Scranton, PA, to Wilmington, NC.

When I was 17, we drove from Scranton to Orlando in one trip, but I was one of 3 drivers on that trip.

Approximately 750 miles in one day, one way. Over 17 hours in a car. It really stinks and we're doing it again this month.
Must drive slow because mine would be 759 miles to Savannah for the overnight stay before reaching Disney. I set cruise control at 5 mph over the limit and chill (except around Orlando, that was insane.)

Took us a bit more than 15 hours. Here's the kicker, I passed a guy in a beat up minivan in West Virginia riding with his blinkers on and I estimate about 45-50 mph. As we entered Georgia, we were passing this guy for the 5th time, LOL.

I would like to say the drive home from Disney, which we drove straight through 1190 miles. Only she took over the driving for a period of time so I could get some rest.

Years ago my husband and I would drive from north central Ohio to Orlando non-stop. It’s about 900 miles and would take about 17 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter