What is the funniest thing your kid said (or you heard a kid say) while in a Disney Park?

StarCruzer

Million Miler Member - Carousel of Progress
Forgive me if a thread like this already exists, but I was reminded of one of my favorite memories at Disney World.

I was on a solo trip (my husband got deployed, oops!) and decided to watch the Frozen Singalong in Hollywood Studios. A seat or so over from me was an older gentleman with his 5 or six year old granddaughter in his lap.

Every time the man tried to sing along with one of the songs, this little girl put her hand over his mouth and said "shhh Grandpa NO." She go increasingly angry as the show went on "Grandpa's SHHH STOP. You don't sound good." It was a truly difficult task holding in my laughter, I was shaking for the whole performance.
"SHHH GRANDPA STOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" To this day thinking about it makes me laugh 😂

My friend's 4 year old daughter had a toy cell phone and was pretending to talk to Minnie "so you'll meet me? Great!" She then turned to me and said "Minnie wants to meet up with me,--Where should I meet her?" I told her " Later, At the Castle", thinking she'd forget. Three hours later, at 11 p.m. who comes skipping out of the Castle but Minnie, who walks right up to her, and she looked at me and said "See? She came! Hi Minnie":wave:

The first time we saw Frozen Live at DCA, we sat way in the front, and when Sven and Kristof came out, my DS, (who was about 4 at the time) upon seeing Sven very loudly and obviously said "THAT'S SO FAKE" and my DH said "no, it's totally normal for a reindeer to have a guy coming out of his back!" Anyway, 10 years later we still laugh whenever we look at the old pictures, whenever we go to see it again, anytime the show comes up in conversation. :rotfl2:

Not exactly in a park, but I was talking with my son about different computer fonts (Times New Roman, Courier, etc.) and I said “I like Arial”. And my three-year old daughter immediately piped up from across the room “and I like Tinkerbell!”

Last edited:
We had a character meal , our second. The first time we did it my DD was almost 2 and was terrified of every character who came anywhere near us.

The second time she was almost 3, and when was ok with all of the characters except Pluto. She started yelling "That's not Pluto, he's walking like a person!!" To Pluto's credit he tried crouching forward a bit but gave up and moved on.

We were riding the Great Movie Ride in HS. We got to the part where they talked about the mean streets of NY(?). Well, right then we came around the corner in the boat and there was a gangster with a gun. My young grandson said, “This really is a bad neighborhood” out load to everyone amusement.

A few years ago, we were waiting to be called inside for a Crystal Palace breakfast reservation, and my then 5 yr old was peeking in the windows to see what characters we got to meet. Excitedly, he turned around and proudly exclaimed “We get to meet Donkey!!” Poor Eeyore always gets the short end of the stick 😆

“My head is stuck!” Said by my 2 year old after she stuck her head through the railing separating food lines at Pinocchio’s House in Magic Kingdom. That day a Cast member taught us that the head is the largest part of the body so we pulled her through and all was well.

“My head is stuck!” Said by my 2 year old after she stuck her head through the railing separating food lines at Pinocchio’s House in Magic Kingdom. That day a Cast member taught us that the head is the largest part of the body so we pulled her through and all was well.

When I was about 8 years old, my parents, 2 sisters and I were waiting at EPCOT for Illuminations to start. My younger sister (6 at the time, I think) was being a general pest and wouldn't sit still. Another young girl from the UK who was sitting near us leaned over and, referring to my sister, said in a perfect British accent "Bit of a bother, isn't she?"

We teased my sister about that for years.

My 5 y.o. giving me the wide eyed frozen smile look that very clearly said “***??” His first time on Small World. Still makes me laugh thinking of it

I got the same look during an ice skating clowns show on a cruise.

Good times

DD was about 3 or 4. She has lunch at the Castle and then later on the day we were at a pincess meet and greet. Her and Aurora were chatting and my daughter mentioned she saw her at lunch. Aurora asked did you like your lunch? What did you have.? I knew it was coming......"corn, I'm going to have corn poop tomorrow".

"You won't lose me if I have blinky shoes". Our son at about 4 years old...of course, at that time ALL little kids had blinky shoes LOL! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter