What is the easiest way

Sherrypooh

Wishing I was in my happy place
to do this... We will be spending the day at Hollywood Studios and will be heading for an early dinner at beaches and cream. I am not sure exactly the best way to do this. Is there a boat to the boardwalk? Do we take the bus to a hotel? I have never been on the boardwalk so not sure how to do this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA

Sherry

The easiest/fastest way is to walk. About 10 minutes straight along the canal. There is a marked walkway and it is an easy walk. Remember though that Beaches and Cream is at The Beach Club resort, which is part of the boardwalk resort area but not The Boardwalk Resort. There is also a boat that will drop you off there. You will probably have to wait for the boat to arrive and it is pretty slow, but very nice if you are not in a hurry. The boat dock is straight ahead and a little to the left as you exit HS.

The boat will take you from Hollywood Studios to the Yacht Club dock, where it's an easy walk over to Beaches and Cream.

While your question has been answered, I'm just going to add that if you see a boat approaching DHS as you leave, take the boat. If you just missed a boat and/or you don't see one arriving, the walk is pretty painless and nice.

housetomouse said:
The boat will take you from Hollywood Studios to the Yacht Club dock, where it's an easy walk over to Beaches and Cream.

This is the easiest way. Take the boat from HS to yacht/beach club.

The boat from DHS will go straight over to Beach/Yacht club! It's a nice relaxing break for your feet and a lovely boat ride!

Thank you all again. I have never been before and looking forward to dinner here this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter