What is the Disney Quick Service Dining Card?

sgerto

Living in a small world after all
We were watching a All Ears video and they were hyping up Swan and Dolphin regarding being the most underrated resort at WDW. So of course I had to go price out a trip for Sept. 2022 to see how affordable they are. While pricing it out a option came up regarding the Dining Card to use at quick service restaurants. Is this new? I know this isn't a Disney owned property, so is that the prerequisite because I switched to a WDW property and the Dining Card didn't show up.

I remember I read something about it months ago but can’t remember the specifics. You might want to ask in the Restaurants board, since they seem to know all about any dining discounts!

It was only for those that booked a package through Disney at these select non-Disney properties like Swan and Dolphin. Comes up as an option during the checkout process. More gift card than dining plan, but does offer some savings.... if you looking for a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter