What is the difference?

michelle1

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I am trying to figure out the difference between the resort board forum and the resort community sub forum. A lot of the content looks the same to me and I want to make sure I am posting in the right place.

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I am trying to figure out the difference between the resort board forum and the resort community sub forum. A lot of the content looks the same to me and I want to make sure I am posting in the right place.
I think you should ask directly on the sub forum why they are a different forum. It may not actually make any difference.

EDIT: In looking a the Resorts Board. The main board (Disney Resorts) is more of a planning, asking questions about the various resorts place. And the community board (Resorts Community) is a place for general discussion of experiences, posting photos of stays, etc.

But, as you noticed, the lines are bit blurred. I'm sure if you posted in the "wrong" place (not that there is really a wrong place) you'd be directed where to get your answers.

Last edited:
I think you should ask directly on the sub forum why they are a different forum. It may not actually make any difference.

EDIT: In looking a the Resorts Board. The main board (Disney Resorts) is more of a planning, asking questions about the various resorts place. And the community board (Resorts Community) is a place for general discussion of experiences, posting photos of stays, etc.

But, as you noticed, the lines are bit blurred. I'm sure if you posted in the "wrong" place (not that there is really a wrong place) you'd be directed where to get your answers.

This is my understanding, as well. We do the same on the Disneyland forum. Discussions about planning a stay at the Disneyland Resort will go on that board. Other discussions, even if they relate to Disneyland, but do not support planning a trip, will go on the DL Community Board.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter