What is the current wait time for a response to an email to MS?

jo-jo

DIS Veteran
I wrote an email to member services 6 days ago requesting that my reservations be linked and also note that we are traveling with family. Currently between the two rooms with a split stay, we have 7 that could be reduce to 4. I don't even need to hear from them, just see the rooms linked.

I thought in the past , they linked them without even asking. Am I wrong??

I received a phone call Friday night in response to email I sent regarding being unable to book reservations using my points - at least two weeks ago! I gave up after a few days and called MS only to get hung up on at 30 minutes and have to wait another 30 minutes. The CM messed up my points as well.

Yesterday I spent 70 minutes on hold yesterday trying to link tickets! My DIL's always link but my son's do not for whatever reason.

I really need to call and have four reservations linked for October. I'm just waiting to make sure we don't make changes and then have to call again.

They need to hire back more CM's since things have been picking up. Best to call...I carried the phone into the kitchen and did some scrubbing while I listened to the endless loop... Good luck!

I assume the two reservations are on different membership? If so, there won’t be anything to show the note has been added....at least it never has been for any of mine.

I sent an email about combing nights into one trip that I had gotten via stalking but it took almost 3 weeks. By the time they got to it, I had been able to do it myself.

The other option is to try chat and have them note it.

It is a while ago now, so it may not reflect the current situation, but I sent an email in late December, and received a call back about three weeks later.

I wrote an email to member services 6 days ago requesting that my reservations be linked and also note that we are traveling with family. Currently between the two rooms with a split stay, we have 7 that could be reduce to 4. I don't even need to hear from them, just see the rooms linked.

I thought in the past , they linked them without even asking. Am I wrong??
If you have two separate reservations, you need to note on each reservation that you are "Traveling with Res #123345678" on each of them. That is the best you can do.

I assume the two reservations are on different membership? If so, there won’t be anything to show the note has been added....at least it never has been for any of mine.

I sent an email about combing nights into one trip that I had gotten via stalking but it took almost 3 weeks. By the time they got to it, I had been able to do it myself.

The other option is to try chat and have them note it.

No, same membership. The one room with 4 reservations, we have had for ages. It was only in the past 2-3 weeks we booked the room for the kids.

No, same membership. The one room with 4 reservations, we have had for ages. It was only in the past 2-3 weeks we booked the room for the kids.

So, it sounds like two things. You need to merge the 4 reservations for the same room type into one main one. That’s easy for them to do.

The second room needs a note of traveling with the other room aNd vice versa. They will do the best to keep them close but that they can not guarantee,

We have had about 50% luck with that, One time, though, the rooms were different floors. They can not link two different reservation. That only happens when it is two different trips back to back on different memberships,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter