• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the Block Party Bash? And CA FP questions

44disney

DIS Veteran
We only have about 4 hours total at CA, and I saw this listed on the entertainment schedule. Is it a parade? My kids are 5 and 8 -- is this something they would like, or would it be better to do the rides?

Also -- does CA start to clear out in the afternoon? We will be arriving around 2pm (as soon as we can once our flight lands) and CA closes at 6 that day. We are hoping to be able to grab some fast passes then. Do you think all fast passes will be gone by then? We are going on Tue. June 7, which is just before California schools let out for the summer, so hopefully it won't be too crowded.

Thanks for the help!!!

Block Party Bash is a parade that's geared towards families. Check it out here.

During the week crowds don't tend to be that bad. You'll probably be fine.

BPB is a parade that is supposed to draw in viewers and create a party atmosphere. I don't know if it is always late, but when we were at DCA (Wednesday) the parade was really late. Didn't get started until 6:15pm! A lot of fun though. You may not need to worry about fastpasses. We walked right into Soarin' and there was little or no wait for the River Rapids ride even though it was a hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter