What is the biggest issue currently facing your town?

We import court cases from several counties around us for money then just release them out on our streets so their families come here, tent city is growing larger, and low income housing is going up everywhere (funny, that's some of the other people I mentioned I work to provide while I don't have somewhere nice to live.) It's a relatively small town and the Police respond to an average of 7 heroin overdoses per 12 hour shift.

The neighboring township purchased a preserved farm in our township for the purpose of spreading their Class B biosolids from their municipal sewerage plant. There are a lot of angry folks, especially since the township isn’t doing it within their own town limits.

Gun violence. Someone is shot just about every day in my city.
Just one? Gun violence is out of control here.
Wow, some of you live in some sleepy little communities! In addition to shootings, we're also dealing with carjackings, catalytic converter thefts, porch pirates, a ton of homelessness, and insanely skyrocketing rent.

The exploding cost of living, a street population that is un-housable (we have surplus shelter space), labour shortages, drug use and an insane new city council that has inexplicably lost the plot on what municipal governments are supposed to govern.

Crooked politicians. The FBI investigated our situation and 9 political hacks have either gone to prison or will soon.

Youth violence. We have large crowds of teens descending on the downtown area in the wee hours of the morning, and trouble comes with them. There are shootings, car accidents due to street racing, widespread vandalism, and even a few instances where groups of them have gotten into highrise apartment buildings and started kicking in residents' doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter