• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best time to visit Disney Land?

Paul Johnson

Trin For Trin
Hi

Me and my family are planning to visit Disney Land but don't know about the right time when we will get discount on tickets and rides

You'd probably be best served on this question on the Disneyland forum.

As for promotions on tickets, I didn't see those too often when we lived on the west coast, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Sometimes it's for specific southern CA zip codes that you need to show proof of residency in order to obtain. Occasionally (in the fall) we would see a promotion on Orbitz for buy 5 day tickets get 2 free, but the last time that we used that was in 2014 I think. Other travel companies or AAA might have discounts available. Check Mousesavers for details.
  • Keep in mind that kids ages 10-17 pay the adult ticket price.
  • Do not assume that you'll get a discount on park admission. Even if you do, watch the dates that it's valid for.
  • Do your homework if you find discounted tickets. There are scalpers out there.
As for ride discounts, what do you mean? Rides are included with park admission. Special events like the Halloween Parties cost extra and are rarely discounted. Usually only by a few dollars on select nights for Annual Pass holders or Disney Vacation Club members.

You should check on the Mousesavers site and Tom Bricker's blog for advice on when to go and possible discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter