What is the best money you have ever spent at Disney?

Box of ornaments - we have done this twice as we have been there over the holidays quite a bit. Each year it brings back the memories when we decorate the tree.

MNSSHP - So much fun and worth every penny.

Breathless Illuminations Cruise, years ago, the trip included my parents, and everyone had such a great time. Family Magic tour, even my "Grumpy" husband was swept into the fun. (While we were waiting for it to start the tour guide dumped Mickey Dust all over him)
Donna

Eating dinner at Cinderella's castle. My girls still talk about it. Doing it again next month.

I have two of those Mickey head wine stoppers, they are so cute and I use them way more than I should. I'm headed to Disney in November for a solo trip, and will be looking for Mickey stuff for my kitchen, I am fixing to remodel my kitchen and have decided to go Mickey, I don't care if anyone else likes it or not, I spend more time in there than anyone, why wouldn't I make it something I love. I already have some Mickey kitchen stuff, so I don't have to go all out, Mickey kitchen stuff isn't exactly cheap. Will also be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour, as I have never done this one before. Love and agree with most of these post, some I have never done, some I would love to do (buy DVC), but my husband would never go for it, he is a big hunter so Disney takes a backseat to that for him.

Silhouettes of my 2 DDs from France that cost approx. $10/ea. They are truly the best thing we have ever spent $ on at WDW! They capture their ages perfectly...DD18mos with her curls and DD6 with her pony tail. They are gorgeous and an unbelievable value - handmade treasures. We hung them right by our front door so we see them every time we go to the door:)

I bought some of my DD, then barely 2 1/2 last trip. I love it so much!

We got two, in a frame each for $22 total. We gave the extra one to my mother who has a collection of silhouettes of my sister and I from when we were growing up. She was tickled to get one of my daughter. Best Christmas present ever!

Two things for me,

1) The Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert & Fireworks party for Wishes. By far the best $60 I've spent. Having a table AND chair to watch Wishes with an un-obstructed view after a long day in the parks? Simply magical!

2) The big variety pack of the Mickey brand coffee. Took a risk as I was sure it would be crappy coffee. Boy was I surprised. It's been hard to ration it out over the past 6 months I start every Sunday morning with a cup. I've loved all the flavors and can't wait to get another one.

Although I'll probably get two so it lasts me a full year this time.

Another great thread! It really made me think. Maybe I should upgrade our resort or order a cake!

On our 2009 trip, which was our last trip, I refused to bring my Crocs. I thought that my athletic shoes would be fine. Well, I was wrong. I bought Mickey Mouse Crocs at our resort ASMU, and they were a lifesaver (feetsaver?). I still wear them five years later when doing housework (great on tile in the kitchen) although I have added orthotics. They aren't pretty but they are heavenly!

We were in the Art of Disney store on one of our trips and found out that Jim Shore was going to be in Epcot doing a signing the next day. I had been a collector for awhile so we bought a bunch of different pieces so I could get them signed. It was a thrill for me to meet him so it was money well spent.

The Wanyama (Sunset) Safari at AKL. It had been a dream of both hubby & I for years prior to going. We loved it so much I think our faces hurt from smiling so much. :)

I would have to say BBB for DGD (5 at the time) and Pirate's League for the 3 grandsons - all in the same day. They loved it, had great photo shoots - and we went to 1900 PF for dinner later - the characters played off their costumes and the fun continued all night - great memories! :love:

For me it was the "My First Haircut" package at Harmony Barber Shop. It was about $18 and my granddaughter got her first haircut in WDW complete with pixie dust, a certificate of bravery with the fab 5 as babies on it, her hair in a little cotton bag, and mouse hears with my first haircut embroidered on it. I think it had to be the best value at WDW
I'm taking my baby to do this on December, I can't wait.

I have several things:
1. Diner at Victoria & Alberts. Incredible!!
2. The pirate's league for my daughter. She didn't wanted to do BBB so we did this and it was magical. It was 4 years ago and She still has the costume and sword.
3. Photo session during our honeymoon. Pictures came out better that the ones from our wedding.

Ours would be the statue we bought at the Wyland Gallery at the BWV. it was only 20k and it is so magical to have it in my living room :banana::cool1::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter