What is the age gap between you and your siblings or cousins if you don't have siblings?

I’m the oldest, my sister is 3 years younger, then one brother is 5 years younger, then my other brother is 9 years younger.

One brother, just over three years younger than me. (But we were four years apart in school, as my birthday made the cutoff and his didn't - which worked out well because we weren't in college at the same time.)

Only

Mother's side cousins are 7 years older, 2 years older (2 of them) and 2 years younger
Father's side cousins were 25 years older, 23 years older, 21 years older, 13 years older, 8 years older

There's three of us, with about 2 years and 8-9 months between each.

Cousins range from way older (15-20 years?) to 14 years younger than me.

My mom was the youngest of seven, and was 12 when her first niece (my first cousin) was born. The closest first cousin in age to me is six years older than I am. My sister is five years younger than I am, and we have three first cousins once removed (next generation) that are the same age as my sister. The two of us were kind of sandwiched between the two generations.

My maternal grandmother was the eldest of fourteen. Several of her youngest siblings were uncles and aunts from birth. My dad was an only, but had several first cousins within a few years of his age that he considered as close as siblings.

I’m the youngest. Sister is 5 years older. Next is a brother 9 years older and another brother 10 years older.

I'm the youngest - by far. My oldest brother is 24 years older than me, our middle brother was 19 years older and our sister is 17 years older. Two of my nieces were actually born before I was.

As for cousins, counting both sides I've got ones that are roughly the age of my oldest brother all the way down to 8 years younger than me and every age in between.

were they still living-15 years between my oldest sibling and i, 12 years from the next, 6 from my only surviving sibling. it was very much like being raised as an only child.

My half brother is 23 years older than me. I am closer in age to his children than him. His son is 7 years younger than I am, and his daughter is 9 years younger than I am.

My sis is 5 years older.

My 10 year old has a 23 year age difference with her brother :)

Older sister is 2 years older than me. Younger sister is 11 years younger.

As far as my cousins, we all ran close in age.
Oldest cousin is 2 years older (born 1 month after my sister), his sister is same age as me (she's older by 9 months) and their younger brother is 2 years younger than me.

Siblings range from 7 years older to 3 years younger.
Cousins range from 17 years older to 1 year older.

I was born on my brother's 3rd birthday and my sister is in between us, so we are very close in age!

I have 18 first cousins and they range from 9 years younger to 18 years older.

I’m the middle child - one brother is 9 years older and the other is 3 years younger than I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter