• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is suite concierge at the Polynesian?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
What is "Suite Concierge" at the Polynesian?

On the Disney website there are rates listed for Concierge rooms, suite concierge and then the 1 and 2 br suites, etc.

Is "suite concierge" an actual suite with seperate sleeping area?

Any info would be appreciated.

I've never stayed at the Poly in a suite or concierge, but I do have pictures of the KING KAMEHAMEHA (presidential) SUITE and the CONCIERGE LOUNGE.

There might be some confusion in that the suites are located in a different building than the concierge lounge.

Tikiman has the best web site about the Poly. You can find it HERE.

I did take a look at Tikiman's website but I am still confused.

I am familiar with the one and two bedroom Princess suites at the Poly and the bigger suites but the rates on the Disney website for "suite concierge" are much cheaper than just a 1 or 2br suite. I wasn't sure what the room layout was for this particular rate.

Oh well, maybe someone will know.

Thanks for the info.

Email Tikiman - he knows EVERYTHING about the Poly. :)

The suite concierge is a room on the first floor of Tonga with two queen beds and a marina view. This room sleeps 4. It's bathroom has double sinks and a seperate tub and shower. :) The room also has a patio/balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter