• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is Sedesma? on a pin?

disneydee+3

Earning My Ears
I was looking for pins to take to Disney on our trip to trade but I noticed some are called Sedesma what does this mean?

I think you may want to read the info regarding what are, and are not, 'tradable' Disney pins at this web site: http://www.mouseplanet.com/merchandise/mer050201.htm

I am not certain... but if the Sedesma pins are the less expensive, 'soft enamel' pins from Spain, then they can not be traded with Disney CMs. You can still trade those types of Disney pins with other guests. But with CMs, you are only suppossed to be trading the CloisonnÚ, Semi-CloisonnÚ, and Hard Enamel pins that bear a Disney copyright stamp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter