What is ridemax?

CindyT

Mouseketeer
I have seen some references to ridemax, is this a website? What it is used for? I am curious. Thanks in advance. :flower:

Hi Cindy!

RideMax is a program that you download (for $14.95) from a website (Ridemax.com) that lets you schedule what time you should do each ride to maximize the number of attractions you can fit into your day. We purchased it last week for a trip we're taking next week, so I can't say how helpful it actually is, but it's been a lot of fun playing with it! It allows you to input the times you plan to arrive and leave, and schedule up to two breaks during the day (which we used to schedule shows, like Aladdin, which aren't included in the program). It gives you a very detailed schedule, including times you should pick up FPs and the walking time between each attraction. It also takes into account how crowded the park is expected to be each day.

Oh, and the most important thing (for me, anyway): they have a money back guarantee, so if you use it at DL and it isn't helpful, they'll refund your money.

Hope that helps!

http://ridemax.com/
It's a program that helps you schedule your rides to be the most efficient. The busier the parks, the more the program helps.

We bought it and used it on our trip last week. I was skeptical, but I was amazed at how accurate this program is. It was literally within minutes of being correct on the return times that we would have on the fastpasses we picked up.

I also couldn't figure out why in the world the program never showed for me to pick up fastpasses for Tower of Terror in DCA until very late in the day. I was sure that it would never work and that late in the afternoon TOT fastpasses would be unavailable.

I was wrong and the program was right. There was never a long line for TOT and fastpasses never ran out.

It's a little difficult to describe, but basically you put in your dates, when you'll arrive and leave the parks and all the rides you want to see and it will generate a guide for you to follow.

For us, it worked like a charm and I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

I purchased it a week ago, and even though our dates for 8/31 - 9/2 are not available yet in their system, I have been playing around with different scenarios and it is very interesting what it comes up with. It looks to be well worth the money, actually it already has been in entertainment value alone (cheaper than a video game ;) ) I've been playing "let's see what happens when I do this". Keep in mind that the $14.95 is for a 3-month subscription to the database and they give access to the dates about a month out.

I purchased it but have not been to the parks with it. I will echo others to say that it is at the least a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for all the info. I may download it. I went to DL in 1967 for one day and we have never been there as a family, so I think it would prove very useful. We are going next week and I imagine the crowds will be tremendous, so any help I can get will be great. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter