What is one thing you regret not doing when you had a chance?

I'm reading a great book, fiction, that deals about what if...
"The Midnight Library by Matt Haig"

Buying a glass of Rubicon wine when I was at the Coppola Estate in Napa Valley. It was $25. My cheap gene kicked in and I got a glass of Cabernet Franc instead.

If my DH wanted one, I'd have told him to get it, but for me, I didn't want to spend the money. That was in 1999 and I still regret it.

22 years later, and a lot more wine knowledge, it would be a far more expensive trip than that one was. I'd definitely buy the glass of wine now.

Not exploring a relationship with a man I knew in college. We were totally into each other but it never happened.

Way back when not taking a chance and working at WDW when my best friend headed down there and tried hard to convince me to go with her. Although I know everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't change what I have today as that may have sent my life on a completely different track :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter