What is one souvenir in Disney World that you have always wanted?

I love some of the art/canvases, but don't want to spend the $$, and don't know where I'd hang them. So, I'll just drool over them when I visit. Same with some of the large figures.

They don't have these anymore, but what my sister and I always wanted as kids were these giant WDW inflatable balls. They were almost like a thick balloon with a thin outer fabric skin. They usually had them floating in the air on carts due to air blowers. We always wanted one, but we wanted a blown up one not a packaged one because didn't want to wait to play with them till we got home. Does anyone remember these?

This made me remember that I had one of those and wish that I had kept it - no idea what happened to it. I picked it as my souvenir one year and that thing was awesome!

Mine was a Dooney and Bourke Disney purse - I caved and splurged on it when we honeymooned at Disney!

They don't have these anymore, but what my sister and I always wanted as kids were these giant WDW inflatable balls. They were almost like a thick balloon with a thin outer fabric skin. They usually had them floating in the air on carts due to air blowers. We always wanted one, but we wanted a blown up one not a packaged one because didn't want to wait to play with them till we got home. Does anyone remember these?
I remember them! They used to be so awesome when I was a kid. I never got one either though. My mom used to just tell me we couldn't take it on the plane. I probably didn't even realize you could buy them deflated.

At Hollywood Studios in the Beauty and the Beast shop--the working Lumiere candelabra--would be great during power outages and look cool at other times. I was surprised at how heavy it was...and then I looked at the price tag. Yeah, more than I'm willing to pay for it!

That stupid souvenir BB-8 cup.

I guess "always wanted" isn't quite right, but I wanted one since I saw it last year. I just can't bring myself to pay $15 for a silly, yet awesome, plastic cup.

Haha we have that cup - my 2yr old is obsessed with it!

I've seen some lovely artwork but can't bring anything too big home because we live in New Zealand. I'd love one of the Dooney bags though and I'm not even a handbag person at all. Next time I'm going to get a Disney pandora bracelet. I always get a Christmas decoration or two, that is my favourite souvenir to collect.

Well...if the sky is the limit...I love the jewel encrusted model of the Castle. :D

My first thought also. There was a much less expensive castle, a Jim Shore model, that I would have liked, but it would have been too much of a hassle to get home (we were flying then). Now that we drive (although it's 1300 miles each way), sadly I haven't seen the Jim Shore castle in the last few years.

I want that Tiki lamp they sell in the Poly gift shop. I bought the little figurine but I want the lamp. And I have no where to put it.

The "Mine Mine Mine" tote bag. I saw it several years ago, and didn't buy it, now it apparently no longer exists. I still see other "Mine Mine Mine" merchandise in the shops, but not the tote bag :sad2: Heck, I even look for that stupid bag on ebay to no avail. Moral of the story, if you like, can afford it, buy it now because it may not be there next time pixiedust:

Yes!

Moral of the story, if you like, can afford it, buy it now because it may not be there next time pixiedust:

I try to live by that motto, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work! Maybe your story will help me, thanks.

I have a couple things. The first ones are price-related: The paintings at the galleries, and masks at that one store in Italy.

The other thing is easily affordable but I never do it: I would love to buy all the ornaments and do an entire x-mas tree of disney characters. I spent so much time in the Disney Days of X-Mas store looking at all the ornaments... I could afford to, but since I travel to visit my parents every year for the holidays, why bother putting a tree up in my apartment?

Maybe someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter