• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is one quick service place that disney springs needs?

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking that a jersey mike's would fit in good at disney springs thoughts? it would give earl of sandwich a run for their money

Gideons seems to be doing okay? They're not a big chain? If priced right and good food....it would thrive!

Don't they also charge like $5+ for a cookie?

They won't be there 5 years from now. They are a fad, guaranteed. See: Ample Hills.

I think an Indian street food/tiffins type place would be nice. This food is not represented at all at WDW (and the few items that are represented are not as authentic). :) Even a food truck would be nice if not an entire QS place.

I am thinking items like chaats, samosas, vegetable cutlets, idlis, vadas, noodles.

I was just thinking that a jersey mike's would fit in good at disney springs thoughts? it would give earl of sandwich a run for their money
It's been awhile since I've been there, but I thought Earl of Sandwich exceeded my expectations.
Perhaps things have changed in the time since.

Jamba Juice is so popular in Down town Disney . Hope it is still there .I love their carrot juice and fresh squeezed orange juice.
I don’t like smoothies .

I know this is not popular but a mini Olive Garden with their soups and salads and breadsticks would make me happy.

How about a White Castle ?

I was sorry Beatrix cancelled plans to open next to Starbucks.
It was fresh bistro style and was going to have upper level patio seating I think.
I forgot what is scheduled for this location . Seems like something was announced recently.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter