What Is Most Important To Bring To Walt Disney World?

GameingOzz

I Love Disney
Some Times I Go And Forget Some Things I Didn't Think Of So What Are Some Things That Are Important To Bring

Anything you can't buy here without effort. 1st that comes to mind is prescriptions and Rx Eyewear. Identification and payment methods.

Other than that, don't sweat it. oops, recover and then enjoy yourself.

my Baggalini has:
PHONE fully charged- don't forget your charger at home
WALLET
quarters and pennies because there still are a few Penny Press machines that take coins
ANTI Bacterial wipes
Lip Balm
Sun Protection- I like spray
Band-aids - just in case
PAIN Reliever - if a headache is starting I need to stop it ASAP
Sun Glasses -usually on my face
if you have shoe laced shoes and they aren't relatively new -SHOELACES
PEN and a small PAD of Paper- I write down all days events and keep it. It's a great reference before the next trip
Items a female may need :) because you or your new BF might need them (I've saved the day for another women with just TP I had in my purse)
a travel needle and thread kit with a spare button or two

We fill a hydroflask and bring it in our backpack. Then, throughout the day, ask for 4 cups of ice water at a time and refill it.

Baby wipes, to wipe off sticky counters, or refresh your neck and face on a hot day
ziploc bags , to save the small souvenirs kids pick up, or extra food to snack on later

I echo a pp that said patience. I tell my DS and DD that is the number one thing to pack.

As far as everyday things to pack, I would recommend body glide (or other anti-chaffing balms), a poncho, waterproof-comfortable sandals, and a small first aid kit with sunscreen.

Baby wipes, to wipe off sticky counters, or refresh your neck and face on a hot day
ziploc bags , to save the small souvenirs kids pick up, or extra food to snack on later
This is exactly what I was going to say!! Ziplock bags are a must... especially now that you cant take from splash mountain.. and baby wipes in one of the ziplocks.

Some Times I Go And Forget Some Things I Didn't Think Of So What Are Some Things That Are Important To Bring
Cash or cedit card for anything you forget. PS. Google WDW packing list and you will find some great lists to review that will help you pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter