What is Mickey Mouse's catch phrase?

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
For the life of me I can't remember what Mickey's catch phrase is- & I can't find it anywhere online!!?

I'm thinking it's something like 'gosh golly gee' or 'oh boy oh boy oh boy'- but I may be totally wrong.

*thanks*

"Oh, boy!!" with a little chuckle- that's what I think of when I think of what Mickey says...

That, and the "Yaaa-haaa-haaa-hooey!" when he gets flung around or falls from a great height...:goofy:

The Goofy "drop" is a favorite of mine. They use the same one over & over in many shorts. :goofy:

rally i thought it was hot diggity dog! but i guess that sounds right he says oh boy quite a bit as well!

Depends on which era Mickey- the "new" Mickey of the Playhouse Disney show says "Hot Diggity Dog!" The "old school" Mickey from shorts and even the 90's "House of Mouse" show says "Oh, Boy!"

I never think about "Hot Diggity Dog!" because DD never watched the Playhouse Disney show with Mickey. She was from the Bear in the Big Blue House- Roly Polie Olie- PB&J Otter era.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter