• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is included with breakfast CS?

ffugitive

DIS Veteran
At a food court, what can I get with my CS meal? Would a side be included, say (e.g., hash browns), with an omellette? Do I get a drink as well?

If the meal comes with hashbrowns yes(breakfast platter) if not(waffles, omlets) no. Drinks are included with breakfast--we usually got water for the parks and used our refillable mugs.
HTH

When I was at the Poly last fall they had a breakfast platter that included eggs, a mickey waffle, sausage or bacon, and hash browns. That was considered the cs entreee. You also got a dessert (at breakfast a muffin, donut or pastry), and a drink. If you buy the refillable coffee mug you can get a juice or a milk along with your meal. I assume that most resorts' food courts offer similar breakfast platters with several items included. I found that the meal with the "dessert" was big enough to split between two people. As it was, I still rolled home. The dining plan gives you a lot of food.

However, you no longer get a dessert with breakfast on the DDP. So while the platter would be included, that dessert would not. That's what I've read on these boards numerous times, anyway.

Tam1067 said:
However, you no longer get a dessert with breakfast on the DDP. So while the platter would be included, that dessert would not. That's what I've read on these boards numerous times, anyway.

That is correct.

We were at wdw last fall, and enjoyed getting the fruit cup as dessert at breakfast. We don't eat much for breakfast, and 1CS fed our family of 3.

The policy changed mid-Oct. though - no dessert with breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter