What is Happening to the Colored posts

UK~STU22

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm having problems with the changing color of posts.
When I first come to the site ALL posts are Blue, after reading a post it goes Pink - Thats fine, but if I close Explorer down and restart it when I get back to the site all the posts are back to BLUE. ???

I am subscribed to the particular forum, I have tried logging out and back in, I have deleted all the cookies and started again, but the posts always revert back to BLUE.
I am not using the Back Button, I'm using the Forum Jump at the bottom.

I'm sure this used to work after the initial fix !!

I dont know if this is related or not but I returned back to the site after a week away and for some reason I was no longer Subscribed to any forums, I had to re-subscribe.

Any Ideas... Please. (it's so annoying not to be able to identify the posts I've looked at)

OK.. I'm now logged in as my other username stuey instead of UK~STU and everything is working fine.

So I guess this board doesn't like two usernames on the same system.

To the MODS.....

Could you please delete my UK~STU account then change this username (stuey) to UK~STU

Thanks...

Hi, Stu. I can't delete accounts. I changed the original UK~STU to UK~STU22. Then I changed Stuey to UK~STU. Hope this helps. :)

Lisa

Lisa
Thank you, that seems to have done the trick, I wonder why the color thing doesnt work with two accounts !!
That going to Bug me now... I just know it is :)

By way of return, you might want to try the latest version of my Free vacation Planner program, upgraded to version 2.0 last night.

Vacation Planner Program

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter