• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is going on with Crystal Palace Breakfast?

It's open. I know breakfast reservations are popular because you can sometimes eat before the parks open, but that doesn't explain it being booked at 10 am.

We've always found Crystal Palace to be extremely popular and a hard to get ADR. I know the system can be glitchy and Disney isn't always the greatest about loading dates and times to the system, but I've had trips where I couldn't get what I wanted at 6am ET when ADRs open. It also wouldn't shock me, now that characters are back at CP, that it will become harder to get than Topolino's. Topolino's opened just a few months before the Covid closure and was one of the first to reopen with characters, so it was bound to be a hard to get ADR for a while. Still, as more things reopen in their normal state and the newness wears off, a shift is inevitable. CP is in a park with characters that aren't at other meals. So, it's going to have the edge in demand as things normalize.

This has got to be a glitch. I've been trying for 60+10 everyday since Tuesday and not seen a single slot available at anytime any day. It's the one ADR I've not been able to get, and it's the one that I really wanted.

So frustrating that it'll probably go live at a random time.

This has got to be a glitch. I've been trying for 60+10 everyday since Tuesday and not seen a single slot available at anytime any day. It's the one ADR I've not been able to get, and it's the one that I really wanted.

Yes , crazy . I am checking multiple times daily and set a reservation finder to snag a breakfast for our May trip . 🤷‍♀️
I have a feelings all of a sudden all those reservations will just drop randomly.

I think it’s a glitch too. I put up a reservation finder alert and I’m checking every morning just before and after 6am

I am still checking multiple times daily for our May trip. Still showing no Magic Kingdom breakfast available at all. Has to be a glitch. When I choose all locations tons of very popular restaurants available for my dates……I will just keep searching 🤷‍♀️

Am I missing something? Is Crystal Palace not doing breakfast again? Or did Crystal Palace breakfast somehow become more in demand than Topolino's breakfast?

I did my ADR's this morning, and just came to share my experience. It was a BREEZE getting just about everything I wanted, EXCEPT Crystal Palace for breakfast which somehow has zero availability for breakfast the entire week I am there - yet Topolino's was an easy get with lots of choices, even now at 2:00 in the afternoon. CRT? Sure, BOG? SURE! Round Up Rodeo? Also choices. Crystal Palace breakfast? Nope, sorry, you're SOL. I took an 11am lunch reservation in hopes of modifying it later on, bc I really would rather the breakfast menu than the lunch menu (but my kids are Pooh-obsessed and not going is just not an option).
I have no idea

I JUST received an alert from reservation finder for 8am on Thurs. May 11 and I was able to book it!

Looks like they just opened breakfast for that day, cuz there is a lot of availability. I didn’t look up other dates

I also received an alert for breakfast on May 19th and looks like they are available thru the 24th!

Reactions: nnw
I JUST received an alert from reservation finder for 8am on Thurs. May 11 and I was able to book it!

Looks like they just opened breakfast for that day, cuz there is a lot of availability. I didn’t look up other dates
Same! I had two dates saved on a reservation service and have received roughly 30 alerts this morning. Was able to snag exactly what I wanted.

I booked a 10:30 , I was hoping for a 10:45.
Looks like the dropped anything from 10:35- 10:55 off the availability.
All days I viewed only had 10:30 or 11:00 am available.
I am very happy to get what I did though. We are late risers.

Woke up to a text from Touring Plans reservation finder. Was able to book my 10:30 breakfast for May 12th. So happy!

FYI we decided to had to WDW 2 days early so I tried to get a reservation for breakfast at CP. There was nothing available so I made a dinner reservation. I tried to change the time and was immediately able to change the reservation to a breakfast one with multiple times available on the app that I could not see if I made a new reservation. If you are having trouble getting breakfast grab whatever time you can and try to modify it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter