What is a tag?

efinn88858

Mouseketeer
I'm new to this. Can anyone tell me what a tag is? ...and why everyone wants one from the fairy?

A tag is the text under your screename. If you get a tag from the Tag Fairy, it means you've said something witty and they are usually colored. :D

HTH said:
A tag is the text under your screename. If you get a tag from the Tag Fairy, it means you've said something witty and they are usually colored. :D

UGHHH nobody told me ya had to say something WITTY to be tagged!!! There go my chances of ever having a cute colored tag under my nick... :sad:

:jumping1:

I guess it doesn't count if you think you're being witty, yet everybody else just thinks you're a dork.

Wow, I wonder what kinda tag ya get if the tag fairy thinks you're witty, but mean? Hmm...and I thought I had moved past dork and onto full-fledged GEEK.... :rotfl:

I'm still so new that I'm stuck in Dork stage. I'm working my way towards Geekdom!

kelleigh1 said:
I guess it doesn't count if you think you're being witty, yet everybody else just thinks you're a dork.
I think I say clever things all the time but nobody else seems to agree. :confused3 I still got tagged so hold on to hope! Of course, I got my mine during the Great Tagging Frenzy of '05 so maybe the Tag Fairy just took pity of me. :sad2:

There was a Great Tag Frenzy and I missed it? I always miss all the fun.

Two days late. I discovered this place on Tuesday.

kelleigh1 said:
There was a Great Tag Frenzy and I missed it? I always miss all the fun.

You and me both!! I've been here religiously since FEBRUARY and I STILL managed to miss the Tagging frenzy... Oh well...I just colored a sticky note real purdy and stuck it under my nick....It's ALMOST the same...the danged thing keeps falling off though.....

Ya know, I think that remark may have moved me from dork, to geek, to dweeb in one fell swoop!!! :scratchin :hyper: :eek: :flower3:

HTH said:

Thanks for the info!...so, for example, your tag is "Has a thing for Tower bellhops
I'll be a mustard" ? :confused:

Does the Tag Fairy decide what to wite and is it based on the witty thing you just said? If so, I'll be careful during my witty posting periods. :scared1:

I have found that tagging is very random. Usually when you least expect it.

efinn88858 said:
Thanks for the info!...so, for example, your tag is "Has a thing for Tower bellhops
I'll be a mustard" ? :confused:

Does the Tag Fairy decide what to wite and is it based on the witty thing you just said? If so, I'll be careful during my witty posting periods. :scared1:
Her tag is "Ill be a mustard". The Tower bellhop one she did herself.

Usually the tag fairy will pick something amusing you post so be careful what you say! ;)

So I can change my own tag from Mouseketeer to something else? "Thread hijacker" comes to mind...sorry but I was wondering some of this stuff too :hyper:

torianne31 said:
So I can change my own tag from Mouseketeer to something else? "Thread hijacker" comes to mind...sorry but I was wondering some of this stuff too :hyper:
Yes, just go into edit profile under user cp and you can put anything you want. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter