What is a Fan Club Card??

RAIDERMOM

Earning My Ears
I am new to this site and see a lot of talk about the fan club card.
Can anyone get one and what discount do you get with that. I have never stayed before at any hotel in Universal or Disney. I also called Universal to book for June 26 and got a garden view rate of $249.00 per night. Is that a good price and can anyone give me some hints on finding it cheaper. I checked hotelkingdom.com and got the same rate.

Thanks

The Fan Club Card is a benefits card that companies can get for their HR department to distribute to employees. The benefits include room discounts, discounts on passes, merchandise and restaurant discounts.

There was someone on this board who did offer Fan Club cards to DIS member who would request them but I can't remember her screen name and I cannot find the thread anymore.
edited to add:

I found the thread. The nice person is TinkerBarb. Here's the link to the thread:

Fan Club Card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter