What is a dedicated studio?

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
I keep seeing this term 'dedicated' and not 100% sure what it means. I thought that a dedicated 2 bedroom meant it was ONLY a 2-bed and not a 1-bed and studio together.

But what is a dedicated studio :confused3

I keep seeing this term 'dedicated' and not 100% sure what it means. I thought that a dedicated 2 bedroom meant it was ONLY a 2-bed and not a 1-bed and studio together.

But what is a dedicated studio :confused3

A dedicated studio is a studio that is not part of a lockoff 2-bedroom. A lockoff 2-bedroom consists of a 1-bedroom attached to a studio. Thus DVC can offer them up as a lockoff 2-bedroom or a 1-bedroom and a studio separately.

A dedicated studio doesn't have a door connecting it to a 1 bedroom, so that room can only be used as a studio. I have liked every single dedicated studios I've had, they seem to be quieter. In the BWV, they have a bench to sit or place packages on, some small children like to sleep on them.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter