What in the world?

Thank you all for the great feedback! I was just annoyed since I got up at the buttcrack of dawn for no reason! 😠

I tapped on the Tip Board and then tapped on "Dining" (to the right of "Experiences"). It will then give options for mobile order pick up, getting on a waitlist (if you are within a certain distance of the restaurant) or make an ADR.
Also, just to clarify, the app will show all restaurants that have 10 minute wait list availability. But you can only get on the list when you are within a certain distance of the restaurant.

Just curious, how do you know Morocco won’t open for a long time if ever? That was my favorite for an adult only trip and i was kind of hoping it would reopen when the international workers returned to Epcot and hoping it would be in time for my January girls trip. I will be really sad if it never reopens.

There's another clue that Restaurant Marrakesh will not open for a while. Florida Blue Medicare took over the space for the restaurant, and set it up as a "lounge"* where you can get away from the heat for a bit, with some water or cold brew coffee. I don't think that would have been set up if there was any kind of imminent return of the restaurant.

*This isn't like the other lounges around Disney, like Tune In Lounge in DHS or Trader Sam's at The Poly. There's no alcohol here, it's just a place to relax.

Just curious, how do you know Morocco won’t open for a long time if ever? That was my favorite for an adult only trip and i was kind of hoping it would reopen when the international workers returned to Epcot and hoping it would be in time for my January girls trip. I will be really sad if it never reopens.

To the original poster, I was shocked by this at well for my last trip. I had the best luck getting what we wanted the night before and the day of. I couldn’t find anything at 60 days and even my normal service that I use to find hard to get rezzies didn’t work for me. It was super frustrating. Everything seems a bit more difficult and stressful than it used to be.
The restaurant has been changed to a lounge area for those Floridians that have a certain type of health care. There have been a few threads about the change as it was only a few weeks ago.

I tapped on the Tip Board and then tapped on "Dining" (to the right of "Experiences"). It will then give options for mobile order pick up, getting on a waitlist (if you are within a certain distance of the restaurant) or make an ADR.
I'm doing this, but only see restaurants that are inside parks. How can you join a waitlist for a resort restaurant, like Ohana?

I would keep trying and play with looking for specific times vs "breakfast" or dinner. Also, things do open up within the week of your trip. Probably not Chef Mickey's though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter