What I'm bringing Labor Day GG

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
We are bringing beer (miller LIte) and we'll bring hot dogs and buns..

Homemade salsa and chips
Kungaloosh stuff (unless somebody else is already bringing it?)
Probably a bottle of wine
122 limes

We'll probably just bring some chips and cheese dip. (What we can put in a suitcase).

Could somebody pick up some Coors Light and we'll pay whoever back??

remind me, i already told you i'd pick it up..... i'm just slow.
i have 442 limes

remind me, i already told you i'd pick it up..... i'm just slow.
i have 442 limes

Well since I'm heading for DL tomorrow, and will be staying at a hotel where I have no clue if the internet access will work or not, this is your reminder!!!:laughing: :laughing:

I'll bring some sodas & beer & smirnoff ice. Would you like me to bring a dessert, side dish, both? If you have the grill going Pete, I can bring some hot dogs & buns. How many should be there? Count me & Rick in!

Who is bringing my picture for the tree of shame? I don't even need laminated, let me run if I get wet, cuz I don't do it in real life. :lmao:

If everyone will post or PM me their pic by Tuesday, I will put them on a laminated banner and mail them to Jen to be put on the Tree of Shame. John...I have yours! :thumbsup2

Oh, great "muscle" John is gonna be at the fort! :sad2:

We are bringing beer (miller LIte) and we'll bring the taco salad again.

No I CHANGED it..we are bringing HOT DOGS because Donnie's better half is bringing a taco layer dip...

Aren't you reading the boards while you are in class?????:rotfl:

I love how the DIS Camping Community Board can be the sole means of communication between couples. :surfweb: :laughing:

Baby Back Ribs and Smoked Venison Sausage, Blender, Rum and Mixes, JWD Honey Brown and Coors Lite.

Arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday.

I love how the DIS Camping Community Board can be the sole means of communication between couples. :surfweb: :laughing:

Well he tunes me out...
he reads the board more than he listens to me!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually he is in Gainesville this weekend and hardly ever calls...oh well.

i luvs you anyway.

funny-pictures-curious-cat-ruins-ph.jpg

We are brining hamburgers, cheese, buns, and sam adams beer. If you have another preference other than what has been mentioned, let me know. The beer hall is down the street and we are not leaving until Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter