What if you had Disneyland all to yourself?

Gosh I think I would be creeped out. I mean, no CM, no people, just empty? Ive never been to DL, I am an east coast girl so DW is my park, but I would want *a few* people there. lol

Since people watching and sharing the magic are my two favorite intangibles of being in the parks I would rustle up all my favorite people and make a giant party of it! Also I’d make sure to spend lots of time on the Disneyland Railroad because I really miss ours!

I went to a special event there once - I was there for a nursing convention and one of the sponsors rented the park for five hours after close. There were about 8000 nurses at this convention, but still there were no lines on any of the rides. It felt like there were there with about 100 other people. You did see people, but it was easy to get around and enjoy everything.

I asked this question to others some years ago. My answer: I don't know if I would love it or not. I know that sounds odd, but at first glance, one thinks, "hey, I've got everything to myself". But I can imagine the eery calm over everything, and the "quietness" of the lands, etc. I'm not so sure I would like it.

Now, granted, I would like the parks to have about 2/3 less of the people it does, and maybe no screaming babies, but I'm not so sure I would like the park completely empty and all to myself.

Gosh I think I would be creeped out. I mean, no CM, no people, just empty? Ive never been to DL, I am an east coast girl so DW is my park, but I would want *a few* people there. lol
me, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter