What if I find it cheaper later on?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
I was just quoted $798 (including tax) for 6 nights in a King-bed room at the CBR through the Disney Club. Before tax, that comes to $118 a night for a room normally $148 a night at that time of year.

Not a bad discount, but I feel like I can do better! I have seen posts about people getting $89 & $99 rates at the moderates during September (which is when we will be there). I would love to snag one of those rates!

My question is, if I book now at the Disney Club rate and send in my deposit, can I change my ressie later on to get a lower rate, if I come across one? How easy is that to do?

I did it last year and didn't have any problem. I had only paid for one night in advance so that amount was just applied to the total we owed of the eight nights.

Welcome Neighbor!!! Yes, if you book your reservation and find a better rate, they will apply your deposit to your new reservation. I have done it more times than I can count :D

These boards and the Resort Board will definitely keep you apprised of specials or promotions available for the various resorts. You can also find some great information at www.mousesavers.com. Good Luck and Welcome to the DIS :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter