What I like about DCL Fan website

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
What I like about the DCL Fan website which is part of The DIS and DUT

There's deck plans of the Disney cruises on the website
I like the Disney cruise pictures
I find the news articles about Disney cruise line a lot more easier to understand as they don't use big words.
DCL Fan have a Facebook group and you can ask questions about DCL.
All YouTube videos about DCL are on the DCL Fan website
The DCL Fan website is lovely and colorful.
https://dclfan.com/

I wish deck plans were shown on the cruise app before boarding the ship. I haven't found if they are.

the poster may be legit, but the post just seems very suss to me, like a scripted promotion post, something you would see on a social media post by someone who does influencer marketing or a fake review
If you have question or concern about a post, please report it. No need to publicly accuse someone. Feel free to move along if it’s not a post or thread to your liking.

If you have question or concern about a post, please report it. No need to publicly accuse someone. Feel free to move along if it’s not a post or thread to your liking.
why are you being defensive? I just made an observation, and contributing to a discussion on a discussion board :)

I have previously reviewed this post and it does not seem to break any board rules so I let it stay. If anyone has a concern about any post you see on the Dis please report it and us moderators will review it. Thanks for your help! :)

Now let's keep the post on topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter