What hospital in Orlando area?

cdhheidi

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We are heading to Florida next month for 11 days followed by 4 nights on the Wonder, (driving from Idaho) and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion regarding the best children's hospital in the area. My son has complicated medical issues (30+ surgeries, is on tube feeds and has a central line for IV nutrition as well, on coumadin, spinal fusion, etc) and I want to be prepared JUST in case. PRAYING we dont need it, but we do occasionally have to do labs at least to check on things. I like to plug in the hospital name and address into the GPS so we can get there easily ahead of time, and maybe even find out the name of a doc or two that we could look up in case of need!

Thanks,

cdhHeidi

we also have nemours which caters to children as well.It's near Arnold Palmer and ORMC. My grandkids drs until recently were there. Because of a internal issues and BCBS debate about co paymts, alot of the drs went over to Arnold Palmer. Both topnotch.
www.nemours.org

Also, I hope you faxed in the medical form for the ships dr. If you haven't you can pull it off the DCL site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter