What have others done to make you roll your eyes and smile?

my son who was 5 at the time was verry hapy to ride on the MOMArail
he even go to ride in front of the MAMArail and to this day we still call it that

scott

Working at DW I had heard some funny things.

Once a lady asked me how to get to Disney World.
I looked at her and said "You are at Disney World, but which park are you looking to go to?"

Another day a Lady tried to pay for her Rock N Roller Coaster photo with her park ticket.

I've had people ask me if the park maps were free.
Of course they arent ... you will have to pay or else you will be forced to find your own way around the park!
:rotfl:

In DHS I heard a lady telling her son they were going to find Pirates of the Caribbean.

There is a bunch more but this is all I can remember off the top of my head right now.

I spent a summer working at a YMCA family campground near Rocky Mountain National Park and the technical term we used to describe the blowhards who would talk about things of which they had NO knowledge was "tourons" instead of morons. I think the same term applies in many of the above-described cases! :scared:

An example was the family that saw some WILD elk in a meadow and placed their small child on the back of one. Hello!!!! :eek:

my son who was 5 at the time was verry hapy to ride on the MOMArail
he even go to ride in front of the MAMArail and to this day we still call it that

scott

That is exactly what my oldest used to call it and now my youngest calls it that. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter