What happens if you show up with less people than your ADR?

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
I booked our ADRs months ago. We leave in a few weeks. Tonight I got an email from my friend telling me that they might not be able to go. I had just spent 2 hours canceling all my ADR's for 4 people that I made just in case. Now I can't find anything decent for 4 people. What would happen if I kept the ADRs for 7 and just 4 show up? :confused3

I am sure that you'd be seated without much of a wait or any questions.

We had a few situations where someone would be ill, and we'd show up with one less person. We were never questioned.

I'd call and see if you can switch your ADRs from 7 to 4. If you can't, then I'd just show up with the 4.

I am sure that you'd be seated without much of a wait or any questions.

We had a few situations where someone would be ill, and we'd show up with one less person. We were never questioned.

I'd call and see if you can switch your ADRs from 7 to 4. If you can't, then I'd just show up with the 4.
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, too. I really don't want to loose Le Cellier. They usually seat us at two tables, so I hope it wont be a problem. I guess someone walking up will get lucky. :)

The only place a I worry about is Chef Mickey's. Don't they usually put large parties at large tables? I've checked, and there is nothing available for breakfast, so I really want to keep that one. :guilty:

We had to do this at Ohana's last year. We had a table for 8 booked for breakfast but after the first couple of days my niece(6) became more and more scared of the characters and had to be taken out of Crystal Palace/Chef Mickeys during meals, so my brothers family skipped Ohana's to save any further trauma. We just advised the lady at the podium when checking in that we were now only 4 and she was fine with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter