What happened to the booklets they used to send

I got two last month for two separate trips next year. I wish they’d stop sending them to me. I don’t even look at them. They’re wasted on me.

I originally booked for our February 2020 trip a year in advance and didn't receive one until I called a couple of months ago to add a night. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

I booked a room only reservation a few weeks ago and got the booklet within 7 days of booking. We went last month in Sept and had booked that trip in May and got a booklet for that trip too as soon as I paid the balance on the package.

Have trips this year in Sept and Dec. Received one for Sept and nothing for Dec. Seems to be a hit or miss anymore.

This is definitely a YMMV thing. I have two reservations for next year. I got a booklet for one, but not the other (booked only a couple weeks apart). The confirmation emails are also hit or miss. I have about a 40-50% success rate in getting those as well.

I booked the free dining bounceback package for May and also for September. I booked these 2 reservations last month. I fortunately did get email confirmation and both show up on MDE. This is the first time I haven't received a booklet. While I know that my info is on MDE I like to have the last page with the dates on my Fridge to look at. It makes my vacation seem closer than it really is.

We booked earlier this month for May a room only reservation and this week I received both an email From Disney Destinations that welcomed me and gave me my important dates and resort info and I also got the mailed booklet that they have always sent us that has all that info too

I booked a room-only reservation for June 2020 and recived our booklet a few days ago.

I don't get them when I book via a travel agent, though. Maybe that's the difference?

I booked a room-only reservation for June 2020 and recived our booklet a few days ago.

I don't get them when I book via a travel agent, though. Maybe that's the difference?
I've never used a TA and booked 2 bounceback offers on the same day for trips a few months apart. Got it for 1 and didn't for the other. I don't think the TA is the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter