• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happened to the 9/30/19 Magic cruise???

Debbru

DIS Veteran
We are booked on this cruise & hoping to book the 10/5/19 DVC cruise as a B2B. I have occasionally been checking the Disney cruise site keeping track of available rooms since we will want to stay in the same room for both cruises.
Well this morning - the cruise is gone from the listings. Went into our Castaway Club account and the date and payment/room info is still there - but no "title". Clicked on "view details" and get the statement that no itinerary information is available for this cruise.
Anyone know what is going on?

The 09/15/19 WB Transatlantic Cruise is doing the same thing. It no longer shows up in the listings. Not sure what is going on, but I am assuming it is just a technical glitch and it will be fixed.

Something else that's very strange. I just pulled up the confirmation email received when we booked the Canada/New England cruise last week. Although the itinerary shows Bar Harbor and Saint John, the name of the cruise is "5 night Bermuda cruise from NY". WHAT??????

Something else that's very strange. I just pulled up the confirmation email received when we booked the Canada/New England cruise last week. Although the itinerary shows Bar Harbor and Saint John, the name of the cruise is "5 night Bermuda cruise from NY". WHAT??????
Where do you see the name change? Are you sure your looking at 9/30/19....?

Last edited:

That's odd. Ours clearly shows Bar Harbor and St. John.....nothing at all about Bermuda, we booked on DVC/Silver day.
Yes ours also shows Bar Harbor & Saint John below in the itinerary section. But at the top of the email where it shows resie #, date, etc the title of the cruise is 5 night Halloween on the High Seas Bermuda cruise from New York.

Chatted with DCL online and they said there is no itinerary change, they said it's an issue with the website currently...
Yes ours also shows Bar Harbor & Saint John below in the itinerary section. But at the top of the email where it shows resie #, date, etc the title of the cruise is 5 night Halloween on the High Seas Bermuda cruise from New York.
Also ours reads "5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York"

Thank you much,
Brad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter