What happened to the 4/23/23 sailing?

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
I saw it yesterday and now it is gone, there is no way it sold out.....
4/23 7 day Mexican Riviera out of San Diego

Our April 23 cruise (Western Carribean) disappears, then comes back for the last two days…I’m thinking another tech issue? Who knows.

The first part of Aug 2022 Caribbean cruises are not available for me. We are booked but my sister wants to come. Can these be sold out as well?

We don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, but there are no available cruises that match your request

Key word being Available. Sold Out, we go Wednesday and it has been gone for a while

4/15 cruise for Friday isnt listed either.
Cruises get pulled offline, maybe 3-4 days prior to the sail date. I don't know when the 4/15 disappeared from view, but I wouldn't necessarily read much into that if it just disappeared.

Cruises get pulled offline, maybe 3-4 days prior to the sail date. I don't know when the 4/15 disappeared from view, but I wouldn't necessarily read much into that if it just disappeared.
I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I am looking for the 4/23/23 out of san diego

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I am looking for the 4/23/23 out of san diego
Yes, the 7-night departing April 23, 2023. It was there at 2am this morning when I posted. I don't see it now. Interestingly, I was on my phone last night, and now I can't see any cruises next April out of San Diego on my laptop.

It was there at 2am this morning when I posted. I don't see it now. Interestingly, I was on my phone last night, and now I can't see any cruises next April out of San Diego on my laptop.

I just looked and I can see all the cruises out of San Diego for next April, except the 7 night on 23 April.

Yes, the 7-night departing April 23, 2023. It was there at 2am this morning when I posted. I don't see it now. Interestingly, I was on my phone last night, and now I can't see any cruises next April out of San Diego on my laptop.
Well at least I know I am not going crazy. DH was starting to think i made that cruise up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter