What Happened to Disneyland Trip Planning 101

I think our candidate is waffling...I thought all "curtains" will match all drapes?

"A Mo-gee-toe in every pot" -- Let me translate this Bawblish for you:
A mojito in every port (oh, and while at sea too!).

Is it just me, or does Bawb still sound like the most reasonable candidate??

Good one John!:lmao: :lmao:

I'm writing Bawb in.

On the condition that John write all Bawb's speeches. The SOTU will be much more interesting.

OK...

A. I thought I was going crazy too because I didn't remember listening to a Disneyland Trip Planning 101 Segment and thought maybe my brain had officially given up on me.

B. As I am reading this DBF is sitting on the couch watching the Democratic debates...so what John wrote was SO fitting at the time.

C. What John wrote made me laugh so hard I got a dirty look from debate watching DBF because he couldn't hear the t.v.

D. I had gotten everything on Bawb's 'campaign topics' except Mo-gee-toe which I then read further and realized it meant mojito.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob told us about the new Rix Lounge at Coronado Springs and was explaing that mogeetoes were xxx$$.

Corey then asked about takweela.

It's become the drink of choice.

We did record a 'Trip Planning 101' segment for Disneyland this week. Pete has decided to put these up as separate segments. One reason being so that those looking for the info can just download them as needed and the second is that they would make the podcasts way too long (I know - no such thing).

I'm sure he will get this up as soon as he can.

Now, for those of you who have posted on this thread...you have all been identified and catalogued as trouble-makers and rabble-rousers and as such you will be dealt with accordingly.

Your punishment is that instead of attending one of the very cool parties on the ship you will have to sit and listen to all of the saved up '2 minutes' that Bawb cannot get into the show each week for his run for the Presidency. By my estimates that will be over 3 hours of Huckaboot campaigning by the time the cruise comes around.

Some important issues covered....

- No New Taxes (On Dole Whips)
- Alternate Fuel (Every citizen gets a ride around the block on khart kham)
- Clean air initiatives (He promises to Fabreeze the boot once a month)
- Homeland Security (He will remember to lock his front door every time he leaves the house)
- A Mo-gee-toe in every pot
- Spanglish as the official language

And finally……

- All Carpets will match all Drapes

Keep this up John. My boss is gooing to be buying me my second new computer monitor in less than six months.

The Trip planning 101 segment will go up this weekend (actually, we have two segments). They were driving the length of the show past the point where I was comfortable, and I didn't want to edit them down, as they have some pretty good info in them.

THx
Pete

We did record a 'Trip Planning 101' segment for Disneyland this week. Pete has decided to put these up as separate segments. One reason being so that those looking for the info can just download them as needed and the second is that they would make the podcasts way too long (I know - no such thing).

I'm sure he will get this up as soon as he can.

Now, for those of you who have posted on this thread...you have all been identified and catalogued as trouble-makers and rabble-rousers and as such you will be dealt with accordingly.

Your punishment is that instead of attending one of the very cool parties on the ship you will have to sit and listen to all of the saved up '2 minutes' that Bawb cannot get into the show each week for his run for the Presidency. By my estimates that will be over 3 hours of Huckaboot campaigning by the time the cruise comes around.

Some important issues covered....

- No New Taxes (On Dole Whips)
- Alternate Fuel (Every citizen gets a ride around the block on khart kham)
- Clean air initiatives (He promises to Fabreeze the boot once a month)
- Homeland Security (He will remember to lock his front door every time he leaves the house)
- A Mo-gee-toe in every pot
- Spanglish as the official language

And finally……

- All Carpets will match all Drapes

This all sounds good, but where does it leave the hardwood floors???

The Trip planning 101 segment will go up this weekend (actually, we have two segments). They were driving the length of the show past the point where I was comfortable, and I didn't want to edit them down, as they have some pretty good info in them.

THx
Pete

Oh man . . . now I have to drop my class action suit . . . and I was so looking forward to staying in the Roy E. Disney Suite. :guilty:

Thanks for all the hard work, Pete!:thumbsup2

Until I catch Will, we can always store it in the cistern, with the takweelah.

Excellent! Do we need any snow to keep it chilled? I really have to step away from this keyboard & go shovel...

Hey, did the Disneyland Trip Planning 101 ever get posted? I can't find it :confused3 but am looking forward to it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter