What goes with chili?

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
I make my chili spicy and thick. Usually serve it with sour cream, cheddar cheese, cornbread or crackers.
We may be having neighbor's over New Year's Eve and I'm wondering what do you serve for dessert with chili?

Beano ... LOL :jester:

I serve something citrusy like my Margarita Pie or fresh fruit. A simple Creme Caramel might be nice too.

I'd have to go with sorbet, or something along that line.

i'm doing the same type thing on Sunday. I am having sausage bean chowder, similar to chilly I plan to get some thick crusty bread and also have a salad. Then some pies for dessert or something very gooie!
It does make you feel like you aren't serving a whole meal! I plan to have lots of snacks before hand too!
Can't wait to hear any more ideas! Where is Pumba? she is great with this stuff!

I love sweet and fruity stuff after something with a lot of spices. Rainbow sherbet is especially good.

Even though you're serving it with sour cream & cheese, the first thing I thought of was something with vanilla ice cream - since you say you make it spicy! Nothing hits the spot after a spicy entree at Chi-chi's quite like fried ice cream! :D Now I'm really hungry!

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter