What ever happened to Walter?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Have been listening to the podcast for quite a while now, but unfortunately never watched the live show (can't watch when I'm driving!) - how come the Walter (Echols?) guy never features any more? His voice suited the podcast well and always seemed to have a good personality for the show.

Just curious
Stevey

Walter is alive and well. We saw him a month or so ago. I understand he's working in his old profession (which I disremember) now.

This is old info and may be out of date, but John posted back in January:
With the studio now set up for video there is limited space. We no longer have a peanut gallery and the table can only seat 5 - so unless we have a specific segment to record we tend to stay away to make room for others.

Walter is around but hasn't had a segment in a while so hasn't been at the podcast.

If you want to see Walter he is at the Welcome Center from time to time with Rob and Teresa :lmao:

He used to work in the prison system but not sure that where he working now referring to okw lover post.

I know when we were there in August he was hiding out back at the Welcome Center... :)

Maybe he doesn't want to get a haircut......that's always been my DH excuse for not being in photos

Walter only needs to come back for 1 show per year...Spooktacular!
I listened to this episode from way back then for the first time last week, I was in fits of laughter driving to work, so good.

But I'd also wondered and figured perhaps something had happened, but also figured that it was private and if pete wanted to talk about it, he would

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter