what ethnics are you?

I'm so many things. But mostly Italian & English.

I thought this said "ethics" and I got so excited. :upsidedow

I'm Polish, German, and Lithuanian.
Mostly Polish.

I'm Polish, German, Irish, French Canadian, English, and Native American

I think you mean ethnicity, in which case, I'm white.

If you mean Heritage or Lineage, I'm French, French-Canadian, English, Irish, and Native American.

50% Spanish
40% German
10% Irish

French and English were in the family, but they died out. And I was wrong, I'm not Brazillian, it died out. Whoops.

lets see i'm French canadian , irish, scottish, german, british,and a little native american
i have a feeling i'm forgeting one

Scottish, and English.
There's a chance that one of my relatives lived in like Ireland, but that is even a stretch.

irish
italian
polish
and i think a little french canadian.

Lithuanian, French Canadian, Polish, Scottish, Irish. But mostly Irish.

scottish, Irish, Hungarian, native american and some other stuff...We are pretty sure we are British too but my grandma has no clue as her parents would never tell her anymore then scottish and hungarian...

I'm German, Irish, a little bit of Cherokee Indian, and some other stuff I'm not sure about.

I'm pretty much a mix of everything.
Irish, Native American, Polish, German, French, Russian, Czechelslovacian(sp?), and that's just the beginning. There are soooo many more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter