What Entertainer do you first think of when you think of the Holidays

Andy Williams was my first thought. I loved all the entertainers Christmas specials but Andy Williams was one of my favorites. I remember the King Family, as a PP recalled, also the Lennon sisters.

Bing, Andy and Perry Como. Animated would be Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, original Grinch, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

I will add Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra as I'm DEVASTATED no one else has, Elvis, and the Andrews Sisters...

Basically it isn't Christmas to me until I've listened to both discs in the Time/Life Treasury Vol I and Vol II. (4 discs total with maybe 2-3 song repeats)

Oh my gosh, so many of these! But first and foremost for me will always be the Carpenters. I sat curled in my mom's rocking chair and listened to their Christmas album over and over as a child, holding the album cover in my lap and gazing at the Christmas tree. Happy times!

I memorized the words to Ave Maria in Latin I listened to that album so often. Don't know what I'm saying, but I can sing it.

Oh my gosh, so many of these! But first and foremost for me will always be the Carpenters. I sat curled in my mom's rocking chair and listened to their Christmas album over and over as a child, holding the album cover in my lap and gazing at the Christmas tree. Happy times!

I memorized the words to Ave Maria in Latin I listened to that album so often. Don't know what I'm saying, but I can sing it.
The Carpenter Christmas Album (1) is my all-time favorite Christmas album, and yes, I will be playing it over and over.

I usually don't start watching Christmas movies until after Thanksgiving, but this thread got me in the mood. I'm feeling very nostalgic about the holidays this year.

The Carpenter Christmas Album (1) is my all-time favorite Christmas album, and yes, I will be playing it over and over.

I usually don't start watching Christmas movies until after Thanksgiving, but this thread got me in the mood. I'm feeling very nostalgic about the holidays this year.

Christmas Portrait, wasn't it called? And the album cover had a picture of Santa painting a portrait of Richard and Karen. They did another Christmas album later but it wasn't as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter