What does your DIS name mean?

Mine is my first name initial, my middle name initial and the first four letters of my last name. I use it for pretty much every forum I'm on.

My avatar is one of my Asian Ball Jointed dolls dressed up as Minnie Mouse. Asian Ball Jointed dolls were once a big hobby of mine. Expensive hobby. I don't recommend collecting them unless you really need to get rid of a ton of money. Glad I got over that.

Lets see, Snowmedic, I live in VT so we get our fair share of snow, and I use to be in the Natl. Guard. I was a light wheel mechanic years ago, but I cross trained for medic. I use to do my guard weekends at Mountain Warfare School here in Vt. and in the winter time we would go skiing and do our Blackhawk training, and ice climbing. It was a great experience.

My DIS name means I'm a Fort Wilderness Camper. I was surprised no one else had that name when I signed up in 2006.

My youngest daughter's name is Isla. In our town I am always pointed out as Isla's Mom. Thus...Islamom

Mine is probably self explanatory. I'm another Professional Firefighter.

When I went to college at Penn State, they gave me a "UserID" which is based on my initials. Because many people could have the same initials, they would follow it by a 3 digit number (I don't know if it is "Sequential" or not). Thus I ended up with PEG110. Many people think because they see "PEG" that I am a Female, but alas, I am guy (and happily married for 11+ years).

Anyway, it was "Unique" enough and memorable enough for me that it was just easy to use on the various sites that require you to sign up and RARELY have I tried to use it when I sign up does it not let me (because someone else has it). So if you see peg110 somewhere on the Internet, there is a pretty good chance, that it's me.

Mine is something that people have been calling me since 1971, well except the U part which is since 1994.

Extremely creative, huh? Back when I joined the DIS it didn't occur to me to not use my name, LOL!

"The Victors" is the fight song for the greatest University in the world, The University of Michigan!!! (Sorry you Alabama people...lol) In the chorus is "Hail! To The Victors..."

"The Victors" is the fight song for the greatest University in the world, The University of Michigan!!! (Sorry you Alabama people...lol) In the chorus is "Hail! To The Victors..."

My high school stole it from MI and used it as well! I always wanted to sing along when MY alma mater, the U of MN, played MI.

Mine, DH and our two DS' initials. Although our two DS' are grown and on their own now.

5stljayhawks = two Kansas Alums crazy in love even after 15 years(I love you honey!!!) procreating :lovestruc... 3 purebred Jayhawks. BTW - sorry for all those brackets..

Great thread.

Umm.. I am very boring... My name is Robert Michael Colosimo, so RMColosimo... Man, wish I had something better now.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter