What does this mean??

Maggie.sutherland

Earning My Ears
how do I get it to stop happening???

The picture won't post but it keeps saying they can't add my vacation package at this time... It's not letting me price anything!!!

i assume you are talking about the disney world website?

the disney world website can be touchy at times.

i'd just wait until tomorrow and try to price it out again.

if it still won't work then you can call disney world directly and have them quote you a price.

Oh, yes, disney website, sorry! I've been trying for 3 or 4 days now and keep getting it. I also tried calling, but they made me answer 50 questions and after 20 minutes I still hadn't talked to anyone and I needed to go.

Are you logged into your account? If yes, try logging out and pricing it. That seemed to do the trick with mine. I also had no trouble pricing it out on my iPad whether or not I was logged in or not.

Try on a PC and if not you should be able to call and say 'make a reservation' and get right through, I've never had to answer that many questions.

I go through this every year. I try to book, can't book anything on the website, get frustrated, then try later and get my trip booked. With the billions of dollars Disney has spent on its parks, I wish they could improve their website. Like others have said, you can always call and talk with a cheerful person who will be happy to help you.

Try a different internet browser. I have lots of trouble when I use Internet Explorer. Less problems with Google Chrome

Try a different internet browser. I have lots of trouble when I use Internet Explorer. Less problems with Google Chrome

Same thing happened with me. A few weeks ago I tried to book a reservation for 3 straight days while on Explorer, and got the same message as the OP. I switched over to Chrome and everything worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter