• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does the e-mail pin code look like?

cmc mouse

Earning My Ears
PLEASE!!!! I need help from those of you who received a pin code e-mail for check in by 7/04/05! :flower:

We go once every year and we've NEVER gotten one of these codes that I know of. I just want to make sure I'm not missing it!!

What does the subject line say? Is the whole e-mail about the pin code or is the code embedded somewhere within a newsletter-type page? Really- does the code "jump out and bite you in the nose"- or do you have to search for it? :bitelip:

Is the code a letter/number combo?

THANKS !!!! :crazy:

The one I got said ---- "Family Start Planning Your Disney Vacation" in the subject line and then went on to talk about ordering the new planning DVD. Then said something like "we want to offer you the rate of $59/night for a value resort". Then it talked about calling WDW or your travel agent and make sure to give them "this" number and the number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter