What does it look like at Universal now with the new masking policy?

Hagrid's is currently at a 120 minute wait and still no VQ. You'd think they'd turn it on at this point if they were going to.
As i said, it is based on the line extending out into the walkways more than anything else. It obviously is not running at its best right now. When the turntable is slowed way down, the loading/unloading goes much slower and that reduces capacity per hour. that doesnt make the line any longer though. hopefully it will clear up and move better as the day goes on. VC is not open either. Wait times are inflated though.

As i said, it is based on the line extending out into the walkways more than anything else. It obviously is not running at its best right now. When the turntable is slowed way down, the loading/unloading goes much slower and that reduces capacity per hour. that doesnt make the line any longer though. hopefully it will clear up and move better as the day goes on. VC is not open either. Wait times are inflated though.

They made an announcement that there will be no VC today. Just my luck.

Universal with the back to normal policy is like being normal as opposed to what things have been like for the past 15 months.

We just got home from our quick trip to Universal. I would estimate that mask use was at 5%. A majority of those people weren’t even wearing it correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter