what does continue with guest and remove this guest from party mean

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
sorry but I have other question

Im trying to see what FP there are for EP on 1-30 we already have FP for MK but thinking of changing parks

I thought there was another thread about this in which case there was a button that says keep guest

but now Im getting a message that says

further action required
these guest need attention
made plans at another park
(theres more)
and my choices are continue with this guest--if I click that what does it do
or remove from party

Im not sure what to press I don't want to mess up with what I already have--
I don't like clicking on things unless Im sure it will do what I want it to do--I always afraid Ill delete something I don't want to delete

thanks

sorry but I have other question

Im trying to see what FP there are for EP on 1-30 we already have FP for MK but thinking of changing parks

I thought there was another thread about this in which case there was a button that says keep guest

but now Im getting a message that says

further action required
these guest need attention
made plans at another park
(theres more)
and my choices are continue with this guest--if I click that what does it do
or remove from party

Im not sure what to press I don't want to mess up with what I already have--
I don't like clicking on things unless Im sure it will do what I want it to do--I always afraid Ill delete something I don't want to delete

thanks

Click to continue with the guests....it won't delete your current selections unless you choose a new FP at the new park.

Continue with guest: looks for new times/rides without cancelling your current selections

Remove this guest: remove guest from looking at new FP's

This is always freaks me out too when it happens. Hope you were able to get everything sorted out :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter