What does a nice men's dress shirt and tie cost?

Do you have a nordstrom rack near you? They have all those expensive Nordstrom clothes but for a lot cheaper. I get my DBF shirts and ties from there all the time.

ziggystardust said:
Do you have a nordstrom rack near you? They have all those expensive Nordstrom clothes but for a lot cheaper. I get my DBF shirts and ties from there all the time.

We went there and the Off 5th (Saks Outlet) first. He's not easy to fit, and we needed alterations on the suit in a little under a week.

rockin_rep said:
Yes, that is about what DH pays at the departments stores he prefers (Dillards, Kaufmanns, Macys). But when *I* shop for him :) i can often find the exact same brands (at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Century 21) :)

I was just thinking about that myself. I always check TJ Maxx for dress clothes for my dh. Great prices on good quality clothing.

Papa - Go to Ross!!! There is one in Center City on 7th & Market. I stop in all the time and get my DH shirts and ties - Ralph Lauren / Nautica/ Kenneth Cole that type of stuff. Shirts are usually $16.99 and ties are usually around $10.99. Can't beat it. He gets compliments even from the guys at his office. LOL!

DH shops at Nordstrom Rack all the time and finds great buys. For Christmas and his birthday he loves receiving Thomas Pink shirts and ties. Think about $150 for a shirt and $100 for a tie. With those prices, he does not get many gifts. :rolleyes1

rockin_rep said:
Sorry that this is off topic but could you (or someone) please tell me how you put two quotes in one post!?? I'm so techno challenged!!!

(but now it didn't come up as two separate quotes???? helllllppppp!!!)

Let me try it, ala Beth...

Pick one post to quote and do that normally. The other one you want to quote, just copy the text and up above the reply box (right under where you can change the font color) is an icon that looks like a cartoon text bubble. Click that and it will give you the quote prompt and then you can paste the text you want quoted inside. Does that even make sense?

Hey, looks like it worked! I've wondered how people do that!!! I am such a cheap date!

ducklite said:
BTW--like the new family pic :)

Anne

You know why he put in a new family pic, don't you? He was tired of everyone thinking that he had 4 kids! :rotfl:

Tigger&Belle said:
You know why he put in a new family pic, don't you? He was tired of everyone thinking that he had 4 kids! :rotfl:

:teeth:

Well, that, and I was told my last pic violated restrictions for image size. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter