• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you wish you could eat?

Anything deep-fried. So, so delicious and tempting but I've got severe acid-reflux and the results are torturous. I'd be lying if I said I never threw caution to the wind, but I always regret doing so. :(

So much between two health issues I have I’m very limited on what I can eat without being in pain and sick - but what I really wish is that I could eat cake or candy all I want and never gain a pound !! Ooh wouldn’t that be heaven !! 🤣🤣🤣

I've been on a diet since March and lost 16 lbs so far, so pretty much anything. :D
I'm right there with you on the dieting thing. Since last September lost 25 pounds as of today. The big pain is that as time goes on it takes much longer to lose per pound. What I'd love is a Ghirardelli's sundae or two...then a caramel butter bar..or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter