What do you want to be when you grow up?

Like SCtinkerbell, I'd love to do something in hospitality and tourism, specifically in Disney World. I've always thought that being a hotel manager of the polynesian resort would be a lot of fun :)

Same here. The College Program has always been my DREAM!:goodvibes

I wanna be an ambassador. I know that that is a BIG dream..but it's what I want. I want to go to different countries, sit down with their leaders, and work out issues.I just love to argue, and I am pretty good at arguing peacefully, coming to a compromising solution, yet still (secretly) coming out ahead. Usually the people I argue with are just too dumb to see that I am obviously gaining more than them. America needs ths. Haha. JK. But that would be awesome. Either that or public relations. I just wanna speak in front of people, but in a serious sense. Acting would be great, but I think I'd like the other more because it's hardcore true reality. stepin off my soapbox now... :goodvibes

Elementary or middle school teacher - it will be either 4th grade-ish or middle school math teacher

Hopefully work at WDW<3
I really want to be a princess, preferably Belle!
If not that, i would just like to be a cast member

I'd love to study Hospitality, so I want to be a Theme Park or Restaurant manager! That's my dream.

i want to join the U.S. Air Force and be a Para rescue jumper
plan B. be a TI which is the Air Force version of a Drill Sergeant
Plan C. work with the planes
Plan D.Air Force security forces
Plan E. Army Airborne
Plan F. MP (Military Police)
Plan G. a regular soldier on the ground

i would want to the workers on the Disney Cruise line or i would work as a marine bioalegest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::):):):););););):banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter