• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you want in your current area that you dont already have?

Decent restaurants, small town, our 'major' restaurants are Texas Grill House, Ruby Tuesday, and Applebee's

A Chili’s restaurant. The closest are a half hour or so away in different directions.

A grocery store, gas station, drug store, decent bank, hair salon, decent restaurant other than a pizza shop

Chik fil A would be good. I have a Walmart,Costco, Applebees, McDs, Carls Jr, Taco Bell, KFC, different pizza places, a chinese restaurant.

A good local fish store. I haven’t found anything in my new area that’s even a fraction as good for the fish keeping hobby as what I had access to before we moved. :fish:

A Costco. Closest one is about 50 minutes away, so while I’ve gone with a friend who has a membership, I don’t think I’d go enough to make the membership worthwhile.

Replace majority of stop signs (3&4 way stops) with roundabouts. Just keep the traffic flowing, please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter